Posted to dev@vcl.apache.org by Andy Kurth <an...@ncsu.edu> on 2013/03/12 15:42:40 UTC

Board report for 3/20/13

Please review this month's board report:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/VCL/2013-03-20+Apache+VCL+Board+Report

I will submit it tomorrow.  I'm having some issues getting the number
of subscribers to the lists.  I will include this before submitting
it.

Thanks,
Andy

Re: Board report for 3/20/13

Posted by Andy Kurth <an...@ncsu.edu>.
Thanks for the feedback.  I submitted the report.
-Andy

Re: Board report for 3/20/13

Posted by Andy Kurth <an...@ncsu.edu>.

Re: Board report for 3/20/13