Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "De Ste Croix, Chris" <ch...@rbc.com> on 2011/01/07 10:26:34 UTC

Returned Array Problem

Hi,

	Can any one help please?

	We have web servers created using Axis 1.4 that run on Websphere
6.1 on an iSeries.  These are accessed by a .NET front end.

	We are experiencing an intermittent problem where the xml for an
array changes format.

	The web service in question returns an array of values and
normally the format is for example:-

		 <accountTransitsForUpdating
xsi:type="xsd:int">14006</accountTransitsForUpdating>

	However, this seems to change occasionally to using a href to
reference that actual value:-

		<accountTransitsForUpdating href="#id1"/>

	The ,NET front end does not recognise this so treats the array
as empty.

	Does anyone seen this before and can explain the change in
format?

Regards,
Chris de Ste Croix

not waive any related rights and obligations.
Any distribution, use or copying of this e-mail or the information it
contains by other than an intended recipient is unauthorized.
If you received this e-mail in error, please advise me (by return
e-mail or otherwise) immediately.