Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Smith Clinic <tf...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2021/09/14 17:08:17 UTC

Spell Check issue

I use Open Office and have had the dictionary stop working.  Spell check highlights every word, ie  it, and, the.I have used this product for years without issue.  If an extension is required, please explain what an extension is as I do not have the computer expertise to know what they are and if I need one.

Thank you for your timeSherri
Smith Chiropractic721 W. BroadwayEnid, OK  73701
Phone: 580-233-7500 Fax:  580-233-7501
This e-mail message may contain confidential or legally privileged information and is intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s). Any unauthorized disclosure, dissemination, distribution, copying or the taking of any action in reliance on the information herein is prohibited. E-mails are not secure and cannot be guaranteed to be error free as they can be intercepted, amended, or contain viruses. Anyone who communicates with us by e-mail is deemed to have accepted these risks. Smith Chiropractic is not responsible for errors or omissions in this message and denies any responsibility for any damage arising from the use of e-mail. Any opinion and other statement contained in this message and any attachment are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company.

Re: Spell Check issue