Posted to users@jena.apache.org by Bangalore Akhilesh <ba...@gmail.com> on 2015/09/18 16:09:09 UTC

Creating a .war of Fuseki1

Hi Team,

We are planning to test the Fuseki adapter
<http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/database/options/spatialandgraph/downloads/index-156999.html>
to work with Oracle 11g. I believe this is an extended version of Fuseki1.
In order to do this properly, we want to host it on a web container like
Tomcat or WebLogic and so would like to know how we could create a .war
file.

I found some details here: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JENA-201
but could not quite get it working.

By the way, we are starting Fuseki by supplying the config parameter on the
commandline.

Can you please assist me in creating and deploying a war file of Fuseki1.

Thanks,
Akhilesh

Re: Creating a .war of Fuseki1

Posted by Bangalore Akhilesh <ba...@gmail.com>.
Hi Andy,

Thanks for taking time to look into this.

I will reach out to the Oracle support team and get their suggestions on
the same.

Thanks,
Akhilesh

Re: Creating a .war of Fuseki1