Posted to dev@impala.apache.org by Anup Tiwari <an...@gmail.com> on 2018/01/23 12:47:01 UTC

Install Impala on Apache Hadoop and Hive

Hi All

I want to install impala on my production environment(distributed) :-

*1. Os Details :* CentOS Linux release 7.2.1511 (Core)
*2.* Apache Hadoop 2.8.0
*3.* Apache Hive 2.1.1

I didn't found any link on mail, please suggest if it is possible or not
and if possible then please share some links.

Thanks in advance!!

Regards,
Anup Tiwari

Re: Install Impala on Apache Hadoop and Hive

Posted by Jim Apple <jb...@cloudera.com>.
dev@ to BCC

I think it would help people help you if there is more information
about what (if anything) went wrong when you tried to follow the
instructions Vincent Tran linked to.

Posted by Jim Apple <jb...@cloudera.com>.
dev@ to BCC