Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by Vincent Massol <vm...@pivolis.com> on 2003/08/10 14:38:14 UTC

RE: Unable to get result

Hi Laurent,

[snip]

>     [junit] Testcase: testDoGet took 0.797 sec
>     [junit]     Caused an ERROR
>     [junit] Failed to get the test results at
> [http://localhost:8080/frontend-cactus/ServletRedirector]
>     [junit] org.apache.cactus.util.ChainedRuntimeException: Failed to
> get the test results at
> [http://localhost:8080/frontend-cactus/ServletRedirector]

[snip]

>     [junit] org.apache.cactus.client.ParsingException: Not a valid
> response [404 Not Found]

[snip]

As it says here, it's a 404 error. Some possible problems:
- your context (frontend-cactus) is not correct
- you have not declared the ServletRedirector (or its mapping) in your
web.xml file.

If you wish to try it, deploy your cactified war and start you server.
Then, open a browser and type:

http://localhost:8080/frontend-cactus/ServletRedirector

It should yield a 404 error too.

Thanks