Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Joe Witt <jo...@apache.org> on 2016/05/11 20:10:42 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer James Wing

On behalf of the Apache NiFi PMC, I am pleased to announce that James
Wing has accepted the PMC's inviation to become a committer on the
Apache NiFi project.  James has been an excellent contributor to a
number of code submissions, peer reviews, mailing list discussions and
decision making and it is greatly appreciated.  We look forward to his
continued involvement in the project.

Welcome and congratulations!

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer James Wing

Posted by Tony Kurc <tr...@gmail.com>.
Welcome James!

Posted by Ricky Saltzer <ri...@cloudera.com>.
Congratulations! Welcome, James!

--
Ricky Saltzer
http://www.cloudera.com

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer James Wing

Posted by Andrew Psaltis <ps...@gmail.com>.
Congrats James!!

Posted by Pierre Villard <pi...@gmail.com>.
Congrats James!

Posted by dan bress <da...@gmail.com>.
Welcome James!

Posted by Mark Payne <ma...@hotmail.com>.

Posted by James Wing <jv...@gmail.com>.
Thank you, I'm excited to be contributing to a great project, and promise
to use this position for good.  Mostly.

Posted by Matt Burgess <ma...@gmail.com>.
Congrats and welcome James!