Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by Yiming Liu <li...@gmail.com> on 2016/07/21 07:16:14 UTC

Cube filter problems in job list page

Hi Kylin devs,

I have a few jobs for cube "ssb", now there are 6 jobs in the following
screenshot.
[image: 内嵌图片 1]

If I input "ssb" in the "Cube Name", and click Enter. All 6 jobs will show.
Now if I remove the "ssb" from the "Cube Name", and click Enter, "No Job"
will show. The expectation is to show all jobs.

Another question:
I'm not sure if the "Cube Name Filter" supports "contains filter". If the
input is "ss", also "No Job" will show. Until the input is "ssb", all 6
jobs show. It's better if Kylin could support "Contains Filter".

Thanks.

--
With Warm regards

Yiming Liu (刘一鸣)