Posted to dev@shardingsphere.apache.org by guo jiwei <te...@apache.org> on 2020/08/31 13:54:20 UTC

[DISCUSS] DAG in ElasticJob

Hi, dev.
   As coodajingang has contributed DAG to the community, and DAG is a core
feature in the ElasticJob, so I want to make this thread for us to discuss.
  Before the discussion, we have to design 2 job execution types
like daemon and transient in ElasticJob Cloud. To illustrate simply, jobs
execute in second do not need to config misfire or DAG.
The detailed issue is here [1].
  Then, for DAG, how does it integrate with ElasticJob?  And how do we
define the API?
  With these questions, we may hold a video conference to discuss the
design and implementation of DAG in depth this weekend.
  If you're interested, please join to discuss and leave your comments。

[1] : https://github.com/apache/shardingsphere-elasticjob/issues/1377

Regards
Jiwei Guo (Tboy)

Re: [DISCUSS] DAG in ElasticJob