Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Nicolas Baumann <ni...@free.fr> on 2007/08/02 15:57:37 UTC

fo:table-row split over two pages

Hello,

I'd like to avoid every fo:table-row splitting over two pages.
I'm currently using fop 0.93 and I tried the option keep-with-next="always".
It worked fine as long as the table could stay on one page.
But when I try to put a table over several pages, I almost always get at least
one row over two pages.

How do I solve this ?

Thanks

Nicolas.

Re: fo:table-row split over two pages

Posted by Nicolas Baumann <ni...@free.fr>.
> Try keep-together="always" on the fo:table-row.
>
> Vincent

It seems to solve the problem
Thanks !

Re: fo:table-row split over two pages