Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org> on 2000/05/02 21:19:14 UTC

Disappearing mail

People,

I'm the list moderator around here and each one of you have been
approved by me to be able to send messages.

This is the process:

1) you subscribe (everyone is allowed to)
2) if you remain silent, we stop here
3) if you send something the list and it's the first time, I have to
approve you. This is to prevent spamming, not to prevent people from
talking :) (as a rule, we approuve _anybody_ that doesn't smell like
spamming, even if it throws shit at us!)
4) if you're not subscribed to this list, I can decide to let the mail
get it, once or always from that person.

So, if your mail disappears, it's because I haven't had the time to
"moderate" it back. Usually it takes half a day or sometimes more.

But have faith, your mail is not getting lost.

As a rule, stick with a single address, damn it!

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.

Re: Disappearing mail

Posted by Paul Russell <pa...@luminas.co.uk>.
On Tue, May 02, 2000 at 09:19:14PM +0200, Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:
> As a rule, stick with a single address, damn it!

Cough. Okay. I'll just go and feel stupid in the corner for a bit ;)

Thanks Stefano.

--
Paul Russell                               <pa...@luminas.co.uk>
Luminas Ltd.