Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by dipoody <de...@gmail.com> on 2016/08/31 08:37:28 UTC

ActiveMQ file passing with C#.net

Hi Team,

I am Deepak Varghese. I am trying to in co-operate ActiveMQ with C# .net for
some kind of message passing. Could you specify how can I send a ".csv" file
to active mq's queue using c#.net. If possible give some sample codes. I
need to send and receive some files through MQ.

Thanks,
Deepak

Re: ActiveMQ file passing with C#.net

Posted by Jim Gomes <jg...@apache.org>.
Hi Deepak,

You can probably just use a standard ITextMessage and set the message body
to be the CSV file. Add a header property with the filename. There should
be lots of samples that show how to create text messages and set
properties. The unit tests in the source code is one such resource.

Best,
Jim