Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Andreas Gudian <an...@gmail.com> on 2016/01/16 17:06:24 UTC

Releasing m-compiler-p 3.5..?

Hey there,

I'd like to start with the release process for the maven-compiler-plugin
3.5. It's on Maven 3 now, but the adjustments and cleanups in that area are
only minor until now.

Other than that, it contains one small bugfix and one new feature (support
for specifying an annotation processor classpath to be handed over in
-processorpath to the compiler).

Is anyone planning to do something on the plugin in the next couple of days
and want to see it included in the release? Otherwise I'd just start
rolling it today or tomorrow or so.

Thanks,
Andreas