Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Ken Burns <kb...@daronmont.com.au> on 2007/12/20 01:58:42 UTC

Upgrading from 1.0.2/3 -> 1.1

Hi,

Like Christan's timely email earlier today, I too have to migrate my 2
instances of Continuum (1.0.2 and 1.0.3) into 1.1 (I run 2 instances of
Continuum for redundancy) over the next 2 weeks.

I've read through the upgrade documentation
(http://maven.apache.org/continuum/documentation/1_1/installation/upgrade.ht
ml) but the wording tends to suggest to me that the migration tool only
handles migration of data from a 1.1-beta-x to 1.1?

Will these tools handle exporting 1.0.x data and importing into 1.1? I've
got numerous projects and 2 years of build data in my 1.0.x Continuums that
I'd really like to use and preserve during my migration to 1.1.

I've been extremely happy with Continuum's performance and am very
appreciative in the benefits it has given us in our
development/test/integration environments. Congratulations and thanks to the
Continuum team!

Cheers,

Ken

 Important: This e-mail and any attachments to it (the "Communication"), is
intended only for the use of the addressee(s) and may contain confidential,
copyright material or legally privileged information. Access to the
Communication by anyone else is unauthorised. If you have received this
Communication in error, please notify us immediately by return e-mail with
the subject heading RECEIVED IN ERROR or telephone +61 8 83599666, then
delete the Communication and destroy any copies of it.
If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, or
distribution of the Communication, or any action or omission taken by you in
reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.

Opinions, conclusions and other information in this Communication that do
not relate to the official business of Daronmont Technologies Pty. Ltd.
(Daronmont) ABN 73 007 030 855 are those of the individual sender only, and
are neither given nor endorsed by Daronmont.

Daronmont does not accept liability in connection with the integrity of or
errors in the Communication, computer virus, data corruption, interference
or delay arising from or in respect of the Communication.