Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Dmitriy Pavlov <dp...@gmail.com> on 2018/10/08 15:46:44 UTC

Blog post about Apache Ignite Community structure

Dear Community Developers,

I want to share with new my blog post "Introduction to the Apache® Ignite™
community structure."

https://www.gridgain.com/resources/blog/introduction-apacher-ignitetm-community-structure
 There I explain the roles, rules, and benefits of participating in Apache
communities.

Is it reasonable to develop this post somehow and (re)publish on Apache
blogging engine? If not, what kind of blogs may be interesting to other
Apache members?

Because I want to develop my background related to understanding the Apache
Way, I heartily appreciate comments and feedback.

Sincerely,
Dmitriy Pavlov

Re: Blog post about Apache Ignite Community structure

Posted by Dmitriy Pavlov <dp...@gmail.com>.
Hi Shane,

Thank you for finding time to review. It seems I still able to edit the
original post, so I will try to include your proposals.

BTW escalation guide is great, and I'll definitely share it with Apache
Ignite developers.

Sincerely,
Dmitriy Pavlov

Posted by Shane Curcuru <as...@shanecurcuru.org>.