Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/18 09:58:44 UTC

Re: [IDEA] - Having a parent maven pom.xml for only the dependency versions

Tracy this is a really nice tool, thanks for creating this.

I added a link to it to our release notes so people is able to use
this tool as its much more useful as you can pick 2 versions for
compare.

Then they can pick their old version and the new version to see the diff.

--
Claus Ibsen

Re: [IDEA] - Having a parent maven pom.xml for only the dependency versions

Posted by Tracy Snell <tj...@snagdata.com>.
Note you can pass in the 2 versions to compare also:

http://vdiff.notsoclever.cc/?v1=2.12.0&v2=2.12.1