Posted to dev@yunikorn.apache.org by Julia Kinga Marton <km...@apache.org> on 2021/08/02 19:05:42 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache YuniKorn (incubating) 0.11.0 RC2

Hi all,

Even though the first RC passed this vote here, the IPMC found some
licensing issues (missing license headers), which we fixed in this second
RC.

I'd like to call a vote for the second release candidate for Apache
YuniKorn (incubating) 0.11.0 release.

The release artifacts are uploaded to:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/yunikorn/0.11/

My public key is located here:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/incubator/yunikorn/KEYS

The release has been tagged with "v0.11.0" in all our git repositories.

The JIRA issues that have been resolved in this release can be found on
this link:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/YUNIKORN/versions/12350025

Please review and vote. The vote will be open for at least 72 hours and
closes on Thursday, 5 August 2021, 12:00 PST.

[ ] +1 approve
[ ] +0 no opinion
[ ] -1 disapprove (and the reason why)

Thank you,
Kinga

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache YuniKorn (incubating) 0.11.0 RC2

Posted by Weiwei Yang <ww...@apache.org>.
hi Kinga

+1 (binding)

I have extensively checked all source code files and they all have the
Apache license headers.
Thanks a lot for the quick fix and creating the new RC for the release,
appreciate that.

Posted by Julia Kinga Marton <km...@apache.org>.
Hi all,

Thank you all for voting on the second RC for 0.11.0
We have got 3 binding +1 and 2 non-binding +1. This vote has passed.

I'll send out a result notice shortly and create a thread for the IPMC vote.

Regards,
Kinga

Posted by Sunil Govindan <su...@apache.org>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by Chaoran Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Chenya Zhang <ch...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Kinga and everyone!

+1 approve

+1 on facing the same issue as Wilfred mentioned

Verified:
* Built images from the source
* Ran unit tests
* Ran the scheduler in K8s 1.17 and 1.20. Verified that regular scheduling
works and gang scheduling works for Spark.
* Verified UI and REST APIs

Best,
Chenya

Posted by Wilfred Spiegelenburg <wi...@apache.org>.