Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Bob Butterworth <BB...@techpro.com> on 2006/09/11 21:27:19 UTC

Best Install with Linux Tutorial - easiest version

Along the lines of the easiest version of linux to use, anyone have any
really good tutorials to set up subversion from like a fresh debian
install? I found a few tutorials and got mixed information.

Bob Butterworth

Director of Web Development
bbutterworth@techpro.com <ma...@techpro.com>

  <http://www.techpro.com/> 	 Direct Line: 630 .938 .5306
Direct Fax: 630 .845 .4606
Toll Free: 800 .262 .0537 ext.106
318 Anderson Boulevard
Geneva, IL 60134

w w w . t e c h p r o . c o m <http://www.techpro.com/>

TechPro E-Mail Disclaimer
The information contained in this e-mail and any accompanying documents
is confidential, may be privileged, and is intended solely for the
person and/or entity to whom it is addressed (i.e. those identified in
the "To" and "Cc" box). They are the property of TechPro, Inc.
Unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or copying of this communication,
or any part thereof, is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you
have received this e-mail in error, please return the e-mail and
attachments to the sender and delete the e-mail and attachments and any
copy from your system. TechPro, Inc. Thank you for your cooperation.

Re: Best Install with Linux Tutorial - easiest version

Posted by sub paul <su...@gmail.com>.
I would say this one:

http://wiki.freaks-unidos.net/Apache2%20SSL%20and%20Subversion%20in%20Debian

Its title is : Configure Apache SSL and Subversion in Debian in 683 seconds

and it does the job.

HTH,
Paul Dhaliwal

Posted by Jeff D <fi...@gmail.com>.
Bob Butterworth wrote:
> Along the lines of the easiest version of linux to use, anyone have
> any really good tutorials to set up subversion from like a fresh
> debian install? I found a few tutorials and got mixed information.
>
> Bob Butterworth
>
> Dire

here's a couple good links

to set up debian: