Posted to user@ambari.apache.org by Amanda Moran <am...@esgyn.com> on 2016/04/06 19:00:56 UTC

Issues accessing GUI

Hi there All-

I am trying to install IBM Open Platform with Apache Hadoop (which uses
ambari) on Power 64-bit Redhat Linux.

All my iptables (4 and 6) are off and my firewall is off. I can not access
the web gui (on port 8080).

netstat says I am up and running on port 8080 and nmap says my port is
open.

Any ideas on this? Or a link to potential solution?

Thanks for the help!

Amanda Moran

Re: Issues accessing GUI

Posted by Amanda Moran <am...@esgyn.com>.
HI there All-

Some follow on:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMBARI-9776

Wael Emam's solution worked for me.

Thanks!

On Wed, Apr 6, 2016 at 10:00 AM, Amanda Moran <am...@esgyn.com>
wrote:

> Hi there All-
>
> I am trying to install IBM Open Platform with Apache Hadoop (which uses
> ambari) on Power 64-bit Redhat Linux.
>
> All my iptables (4 and 6) are off and my firewall is off. I can not access
> the web gui (on port 8080).
>
> netstat says I am up and running on port 8080 and nmap says my port is
> open.
>

> Any ideas on this? Or a link to potential solution?
>
> Thanks for the help!

> Amanda Moran

Amanda Moran