Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by David Crossley <cr...@indexgeo.com.au> on 2001/06/07 10:56:27 UTC

concept diagram of the Cocoon framework

I have been confused - the remedy was to draw a
picture. I did use Google to search the mail
archives for a concept diagram, to no avail.

So I have prepared a diagram of the Cocoon framework
www.indexgeo.com.au/tech/cocoon/metamorph.html

It attempts to portray the required foundation
components, indicates that the sitemap and the
cache are crucial, and then shows one of many
possible processing pipelines.

Would more experienced people please provide some
criticism. I am still not clear as to how some
Jakarta projects fit with Cocoon, e.g.
Struts ... is that just another taglib?
Turbine ... ??

thanks, David Crossley