Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Gregor Zurowski <gr...@list.zurowski.org> on 2023/06/14 13:25:43 UTC

Release Camel 3.20.6

Hi Everyone,

I am currently checking the 3.20.x branch and will probably start
building the release candidate in ~1h if everything goes well.

Thanks
Gregor

Re: Release Camel 3.20.6

Posted by Gregor Zurowski <gr...@list.zurowski.org>.
The branch looks good and I am starting with building the release
candidate now. The release will be based off the following commit:
https://github.com/apache/camel/commit/0dd99b4abfdfe08cf565d16e5d9aa4d706868b2e.

Thanks,
Gregor