Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Olivier Rosello <or...@corp.free.fr> on 2010/12/01 17:00:54 UTC

Re: [RELEASE] 0.7.0 rc1

> FYI, 0.7.0~rc1 debs are available in a new PPA for experimental
> releases:
>
> http://launchpad.net/~cassandra-ubuntu/+archive/experimental

It seems there is a dependancy on libjets3t-java

Is it really needed ? This dependancy cannot be resolved on Ubuntu Lucid :-(

Re: [RELEASE] 0.7.0 rc1

Posted by Clint Byrum <cl...@ubuntu.com>.
On Thu, 2010-12-02 at 10:30 -0800, Clint Byrum wrote:
> On Wed, 2010-12-01 at 17:00 +0100, Olivier Rosello wrote:
> > > FYI, 0.7.0~rc1 debs are available in a new PPA for experimental
> > > releases:
> > >
> > > http://launchpad.net/~cassandra-ubuntu/+archive/experimental
> > >

> > It seems there is a dependancy on libjets3t-java
> >
> > Is it really needed ? This dependancy cannot be resolved on Ubuntu Lucid :-(
> >

> I'll be working on getting any of the packaged dependencies from natty
> added to the lucid PPA very soon. Please stay tuned!

Ok, jets3t has been uploaded and cassandra copied to the lucid and
maverick releases, so this PPA should work for users on 10.04 and later
now.

Re: [RELEASE] 0.7.0 rc1

Posted by Clint Byrum <cl...@ubuntu.com>.