Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Dmitry Blotsky <db...@microsoft.com> on 2015/08/01 04:58:50 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] CI Hardware

Ping, folks. What’s the progress? @Jesse @Carlos @Joe?

Kindly,
Dmitry

Re: [DISCUSS] CI Hardware

Posted by Dmitry Blotsky <db...@microsoft.com>.
Yes, the machine can be behind a firewall. The slaves initiate all the conversations: they connect to the master, they request work from it, and they report results back to it. I don’t think we can do the last point though: slaves get work whenever it’s available, not on any schedule of their own. Why do you need them to only do work a few times per day?

Kindly,
Dmitry

On Aug 1, 2015, at 4:09 AM, Carlos Santana <cs...@gmail.com>> wrote:

No progress we are at end of release right now. Maybe next month I might have an update, I'm trying to see if I can added to the test plan of our Q4 release

You said that machine can be behind firewall?
Our machines can go out but can't be reach from the outside.
Is there a way to configure to check for new content once a day run tests and then report out?

- Carlos
Sent from my iPhone

Re: [DISCUSS] CI Hardware

Posted by Carlos Santana <cs...@gmail.com>.