Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Jonny Coombes <jc...@x2s.org.uk> on 2007/11/21 11:30:45 UTC

Problems with CXF and Spring DM

Hi all,

I'm currently playing around with some OSGi-based code, using Spring DM
1.0 M3.   One of the services that I'm developing is a "dynamic"
web-service publication service which I was initially hoping to
construct using CXF under the covers.

Whilst attempting to get this work - I managed to get a heap of errors
relating to XSD schema validation which I eventually traced back to the
version of Spring that CXF uses internally in order to work.  (I think
it uses 2.0?)

Because in my OSGi ecosystem I've deployed bundles for Spring 2.5 (which
works real nice with Spring DM) I couldn't get to a configuration where
all of Spring 2.5 + CXF + Spring DM were happy to co-exist with one
another.

Has anyone else done something similar - and is there is hard dependency
between CXF and earlier versions of the Spring framework?

At the moment, I've reverted to using XFire 1.2.6 (so similar but not
related) but ideally would really like to get this all working via CXF
as soon as possible.

If anyone could comment/offer some advice/thoughts that would much
appreciated.

Cheers

JC

RE: Problems with CXF and Spring DM

Posted by "Jiang, Ning (Willem)" <Ni...@iona.com>.
Hi Jonny,

Which CXF version are you using?
Please try the latest CXF release version 2.0.3.
Since we don't test CXF with Spring 2.5 M1,
please let us know if there is anything wrong when you run the code.

Willem.