Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by gr75 <lh...@yahoo.de> on 2009/08/05 00:56:32 UTC

wsdl:definitions name="Foo"

Helllo,

I am using CXF 2.1.3 where the wsdl is dynamically generated on runtime from
my service classes.
My question is how to influence value of the attribute 'name' in
wsdl:definitions. More precisely how to set it to a different value than
name in the wsdl:service.

<wsdl:definitions name="Foo">
..
<wsdl:service name="Bar">
</wsdl:service>
</wsdl:definitions>

In my case Foo and Bar always have the same value (serviceName from the
WebService annotation)

Thanks,
GR

Re: wsdl:definitions name="Foo"

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
Looking at the code, I don't see any way to do it.   It creates the definition
from the name of the Service.   I'm not sure how it would configurable even if
the code didn't do that.   There isn't an annotation or anything for that.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org