Posted to dev@xmlbeans.apache.org by Cezar Andrei <ce...@oracle.com> on 2011/03/12 00:00:50 UTC

[Report] XMLBeans March 2011 Board Report

Time for our quarterly board report, please send comments by end of tomorrow.

XMLBeans - March 2011 Board Report

XMLBeans is a technology for accessing XML by binding it to Java types. XMLBeans provides an XMLSchema Object Model, and in-memory XML store and a set of tools to make XML manipulation a lot much easier.

Though the traffic on the lists went down for the last 3 month, there were a few instances when new users asked for new features and even submitted a simple patch for a possible solution. This most likely shows that new people are still using XMLBeans but in the same time it became a solid and stable technology.

The PMC started discussions for a new XMLBeans release.

Since our last report to the board there were no new releases or changes in the PMC or committers.

XMLBeans PMC Chair,
Cezar Andrei