Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by "Robert G." <ga...@mercon24.de> on 2013/08/29 14:07:30 UTC

Re: render screen within data resource (CMS)

Hello Winster,

thank you for your message, I know its a late reply from me, but now I need
it urgent :)

your Idea is good as long as I create that screen individual for each
content I create. But what I wanted was:

1. create a content within cms
2. set an product Id or a keyword (solr) to attributes within this content
3. render a default screen for listing this product(s) This default screen
takes the attribute and works with that to show the coresponding products.
so I do not have to create each time an extra screen.

so I think this i cannot do with your idea. But with my mentioned way my
colleagues can create the content sites by themself without telling me to
create a new screen for them or without changing the source files

do you have another idea?