Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Christian Schlaefcke <cs...@wms-network.de> on 2005/07/14 12:56:36 UTC

MevenIDE - Error when running within eclipse 3.0.2

Hi Folks,

when I try to run maven with the Mevenide plugin I get this:
An internal error occurred during: "Launching".
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
org.eclipse.debug.internal.ui.DebugUIPlugin.getProcessConsoleManager()Lorg/eclipse/debug/internal/ui/views/console/ProcessConsoleManager;
org.mevenide.ui.eclipse.launch.configuration.MavenLaunchDelegate.launch(MavenLaunchDelegate.java:138)
org.eclipse.debug.internal.core.LaunchConfiguration.launch(LaunchConfiguration.java:569)
org.eclipse.debug.internal.ui.DebugUIPlugin.buildAndLaunch(DebugUIPlugin.java:788)
org.eclipse.debug.internal.ui.DebugUIPlugin$6.run(DebugUIPlugin.java:955)
org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:66)

Any ideas?

Thanks & Regards,

Christian

Re: MevenIDE - Error when running within eclipse 3.0.2

Posted by Christian Schlaefcke <cs...@wms-network.de>.
Thank you and sorry for posting in the wrong place.

Regards,

Chris

Posted by Jeffrey Bonevich <je...@bonevich.com>.
Christian -

This should really get posted to user@mevenide.codehaus.org as it is a
mevenide plugin question.

Regardless, you are seeing the result of relying on internal eclipse
libraries in 3.1 that do not exist in 3.0.  This will be corrected
soon.  However, note that it does not actually prevent you from running
maven within eclipse; it is just an annoying message!

jeff

Christian Schlaefcke wrote:

> Hi Folks,
>
> when I try to run maven with the Mevenide plugin I get this:
> An internal error occurred during: "Launching".
> java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
> org.eclipse.debug.internal.ui.DebugUIPlugin.getProcessConsoleManager()Lorg/eclipse/debug/internal/ui/views/console/ProcessConsoleManager;
>
> org.mevenide.ui.eclipse.launch.configuration.MavenLaunchDelegate.launch(MavenLaunchDelegate.java:138)
>
> org.eclipse.debug.internal.core.LaunchConfiguration.launch(LaunchConfiguration.java:569)
>
> org.eclipse.debug.internal.ui.DebugUIPlugin.buildAndLaunch(DebugUIPlugin.java:788)
>
> org.eclipse.debug.internal.ui.DebugUIPlugin$6.run(DebugUIPlugin.java:955)
> org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:66)
>
> Any ideas?
>
> Thanks & Regards,
>
> Christian

jeff bonevich
mailto: jeff@bonevich.com

Arthur C. Clarke

build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying
to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."
Rich Cook

"All programmers are playwrights and all computers are lousy actors."
Unknown