Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Francois Gaudreault <fg...@cloudops.com> on 2014/11/20 15:29:42 UTC

NetScaler 10.5

Guys,

Is NetScaler 10.5 supposed to work on the 4.4.x branch? I was under to
impression there was a bug with the way ACS uses the API of 10.5,
correct? Is that bug fixed in 4.5? If its the case, can we merge back
that commit in 4.4?

Thanks!

--
Francois Gaudreault
Gestionnaire de Produit | Product Manager - Cloud Platform & Services

CloudOps Votre partenaire infonuagique | Cloud Solutions Experts
420 rue Guy | Montreal | Quebec | H3J 1S6
w: cloudops.com | tw: @CloudOps_

Re: NetScaler 10.5