Posted to user@ant.apache.org by David W <da...@yahoo.com> on 2008/08/27 19:07:06 UTC

Cache test scripts?

Hello,

I am just curious about this... wondering if Ant can let me cache my test scripts (or my build.xml file). If it can, then how to do it?

Thanks so much.

David

Re: AW: Cache test scripts?

Posted by Gabor Maghera <gm...@gmail.com>.
The type of caching you mention is done at the OS level through temporal
page caching.

Gabor

Re: AW: Cache test scripts?

<javac> compiles only needed files (*.java newer than *.class...)
<copy> copies only newer files
<fileset>s can use <modified> selector for checking the change of
file contents.

Jan

AW: Cache test scripts?

Posted by Ja...@rzf.fin-nrw.de.