Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Wilfred Springer <Wi...@Sun.COM> on 2003/05/01 20:07:39 UTC

HTTPS and Axis

Hi all,

I have several web applications, each of them trying to connect to
remote web services, and each application identifying himself using a
dedicated client certificate. What I tried to do is to set a
URLStreamHandler for every URL pointing to an external Web Service in
each application, but it appears Axis ignores the URLStreamHandler
completely. I came across some references to ways to configure SSL on a
per-JVM basis, but that's not what I want; I want to set a dedicated
keystore and truststore for each web application. Any clues?

Adios,

Wilfred

Wilfred Springer               Phone  : +31 (0)3 3451 5736
Java Architect                 Mobile : +31 (0)6 2295 7321
Sun Java Center                Fax    : +31 (0)3 3451 5734
Sun Microsystems Netherlands   Mail   : wilfred.springer@sun.com