Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "Gambale, Michael J." <mi...@merck.com> on 2000/05/18 21:02:50 UTC

Logicsheets, What is wrong with these three files??

>  <<e_cards.xml>>  <<sl.xsl>>   <<e_cards.xsl>>

Can anyone help me figure out why these three files do not work??

The if statement and the keywords request and session are not recognized.

Re: Logicsheets, What is wrong with these three files??

Posted by Ricardo Rocha <ri...@apache.org>.
On Thu, 18 May 2000, Gambale, Michael J. wrote:
> >  <<e_cards.xml>>  <<sl.xsl>>   <<e_cards.xsl>>
> Can anyone help me figure out why these three files do not work??

Both stylesheets fail to declare the "xsp" namespace
(http://www.apache.org/1999/XSP/Core)