Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Ravi Knox <ra...@intellinet.de> on 2020/07/13 05:40:32 UTC

Change pageId Parameter structure

Hi all,

my client has a website, where he includes our Wicket application (Wicket
8.3.0) via JQuery.load() in his template.

Because of a Reverse-Proxy, he has to whitelist all PageParameters.

To keep it short;

We need to change the pageId Parameter to something like
"myapp.com/homepage?pageId=1".

After reading source code and googleing I couldn't find a way to do this.

Is it even possible? If so, where would be the place to look for?

Thanks for any hints,

Ravi

Re: Change pageId Parameter structure

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Hi Ravi,

The logic you look for is at
https://github.com/apache/wicket/blob/267fb06eec31e8e530fb5f0a4f691a0782e3d5b8/wicket-core/src/main/java/org/apache/wicket/core/request/mapper/AbstractComponentMapper.java#L79
It is called by:
https://github.com/apache/wicket/blob/master/wicket-core/src/main/java/org/apache/wicket/core/request/mapper/PageInstanceMapper.java#L133

You will need to use custom version of PageInstanceMapper that overrides
protected void encodePageComponentInfo(Url url, PageComponentInfo info)