Posted to user@hive.apache.org by "Mark Schramm (tetrascend)" <ms...@tetrascend.com> on 2012/01/24 19:58:54 UTC

derby related files show up when using MySQL

I have configured hive to use MySQL.  This all seems to work fine, but
occasionally derby.log files and TempStatsStore directories get created as
if I was using the default derby database.  Is this an indication that I
have something misconfigured?  Can anyone explain why this happens?

Thanks,

Mark

RE: derby related files show up when using MySQL

Posted by "Mark Schramm (tetrascend)" <ms...@tetrascend.com>.
Edward - Mystery solved, thanks! - Mark

Posted by Edward Capriolo <ed...@gmail.com>.