Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com> on 2015/12/14 08:58:09 UTC

[SparkR] Any reason why saveDF's mode is append by default ?

It is inconsistent with scala api which is error by default. Any reason for
that ? Thanks

--
Best Regards

Jeff Zhang

Re: [SparkR] Any reason why saveDF's mode is append by default ?

Posted by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Shivaram, created https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SPARK-12318
I will work on it.

Posted by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com>.