Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Shuu Johnny <jo...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/02 10:42:45 UTC

how to use tapestry component in JSP

Now I face a trouble.
In a  project ,I need to Implement Tapestry 5 Autocomplete Mixin which can
be mixed in an ordinary TextField component.  so far. I couldn't find any
documents for this..
how could I use tapestry component in  ordinary JSP page ?

thanks in advance.
Johnny

Re: how to use tapestry component in JSP

Posted by Dmitry Gusev <dm...@gmail.com>.
However, for this particular case you can use client-side solution like
jQuery's autocomplete:

http://jqueryui.com/autocomplete/#remote

On Thu, May 2, 2013 at 1:51 PM, Taha Hafeez Siddiqi <
tawus.tapestry@gmail.com> wrote:

> You can't.
>
> Tapestry components cannot be used outside Tapestry web-framework.
>
> regards
> Taha
>
> On 02-May-2013, at 2:12 PM, Shuu Johnny <jo...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Now I face a trouble.
> > In a  project ,I need to Implement Tapestry 5 Autocomplete Mixin which
> can
> > be mixed in an ordinary TextField component.  so far. I couldn't find any
> > documents for this..
> > how could I use tapestry component in  ordinary JSP page ?
> >
> > thanks in advance.
> > Johnny

Dmitry Gusev

AnjLab Team
http://anjlab.com

Re: how to use tapestry component in JSP

Posted by Taha Hafeez Siddiqi <ta...@gmail.com>.
You can't.