Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Rutherford, Matthew" <Ma...@DrKW.com> on 2006/01/26 15:05:15 UTC

Axis generated wsdl

Is there any way to do some manual tweaking of the axis (1.3) produced wsdl
file before it is invoked at http://server/site/service?wsdl
<http://server/site/service?wsdl>  ?

What I had in mind is to change a few complexType definitions that seem to
be incorrectly generated for some unknown reason.

I run beehive (milestone v1) at the server end which uses the axis engine,
via the apt tool so I don't have access to the java2wsdl ant task directly.

Matthew Rutherford
Digital Markets - Research team
Dresdner Kleinwort Wasserstein

+44 (0) 20 7475 2523

http://www.drkw.com/disc/email/ or contact the sender. 3166

Posted by Anne Thomas Manes <at...@gmail.com>.
You must send the message from the email account that you subscribed with.
You will then get a confirmation message. You must reply to the confirmation
message for the unsubscribe process to be completed.

How to unsubscribe?

RE: Axis generated wsdl

Posted by Jarmo Doc <ja...@hotmail.com>.
Not sure about that but I believe that you can force service?wsdl to return
a specific file by adding the following to your service definition in the
WSDD file:

<wsdlFile>my.wsdl</wsdlFile>

It locates the file from the classpath.