Posted to general@commons.apache.org by Sander Striker <st...@apache.org> on 2002/10/23 20:07:36 UTC

Serf, WAS: RE: Avalon and Turbine component repository at Commons?

Since discussion (well, more agreement) already started on
serf-dev@, I think this won't be a biggie.

I think we can hash something out within a week.  The
APR PMC won't have any problems with the move of serf to
commons I think I can safely say.

Sander