Posted to dev@spamassassin.apache.org by Daniel Quinlan <qu...@pathname.com> on 2004/11/22 21:01:39 UTC

Re: svn commit: r106173 - /spamassassin/trunk/spamd/spamd.raw

sidney@apache.org writes:

> +        syswrite( $client,
> +                  "Content-length: $msg_resp_length\r\n" .
> +                  $spamhdr . "\r\n\r\n" . $msg_resp );
>        }

Heh, I was most talking about the paren style, actually, not the line
length (although now that you mention it).

Daniel

--
Daniel Quinlan
http://www.pathname.com/~quinlan/

Re: svn commit: r106173 - /spamassassin/trunk/spamd/spamd.raw

Posted by Theo Van Dinter <fe...@kluge.net>.
On Tue, Nov 23, 2004 at 09:09:07AM +1300, Sidney Markowitz wrote:
> There are a few hundred spaced parens in spamd.raw. I'll fix the lines I
> changed if you want, but if it's ok with you I won't do a massive edit
> of the file.

Yeah, that's me.  I've used that in my code for over a decade, so it's not
easy to switch off when working on one set of code versus another. ;)

--
Randomly Generated Tagline:
"challenge response is a great way to tell people they are less important

Re: svn commit: r106173 - /spamassassin/trunk/spamd/spamd.raw

Posted by Sidney Markowitz <si...@sidney.com>.
Daniel Quinlan wrote:
> Heh, I was most talking about the paren style, actually, not the line
> length (although now that you mention it).

There are a few hundred spaced parens in spamd.raw. I'll fix the lines I
changed if you want, but if it's ok with you I won't do a massive edit
of the file.

Or I can just keep it mind for next time I check something in.

  -- sidney