Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by "Reiche,Werner [CIS]" <We...@ec.gc.ca> on 2006/01/24 14:56:09 UTC

apache myfaces mailing list

Hi,

I have subscribed to the mailing list, but I cannot post new threads.
What do I have to do to post?

Werner Reiche

Re: apache myfaces mailing list

Posted by Hans Sowa <ha...@gmail.com>.
And by the way you did it already because your first note is a new thread.

--
mfg Hans Sowa
mailto:hanssowa@gmail.com

Posted by Hans Sowa <ha...@gmail.com>.

--
mfg Hans Sowa
mailto:hanssowa@gmail.com

Posted by Thomas Gaudin <th...@wanadoo.fr>.
If you don't find, I'll give you a ring to get your phone number and
will explain by phone ;)
Seriously, the best way is actually to send an email to the list to
start a new thread and to reply to emails to continue a thread.