Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Sebastien MORETTI <Se...@unil.ch> on 2008/04/14 11:10:14 UTC

Lost parameter file

Hi,

We are using parameter file in our tomcat application. It is stored in
META-INF/ folder.

Everything works well, but when the server is restarted, our application
finds the parameter file no more.

We have to remove the whole application folder and re-create it.
With a re-creation the application is able to reach the parameter file.
But lost it again if tomcat is restarted.

Parameter file permissions are not changed when tomcat server is
restarted and every files are owned by tomcat user.

An idea ?
Thanks

(tomcat 5.5.23 and now 5.5.26 on Linux x86_64).

--
Sébastien Moretti
Department of Ecology and Evolution,