Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by ha...@t-online.de on 2005/12/11 13:37:14 UTC

Re: trusted_networks

Hi,

I had a look at the relevant code - qmail is just receiving the info via
env vars.
So it might be possible to get the effect by calling
qmail-smtpd from inetd rather than from the tcpserver program, or a broken implementation
of setting env vars, or by adding an rblsmtpd type process that unsets the environment

Wolfgang Hamann