Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by krasig <kr...@lirex.bg> on 2007/02/14 17:23:01 UTC

Myfaces,Dogo, DIALOG

Hi GURUS.

In the beginning, excuse me for the bad English.

So, I must create modal window and i choose to create it with Dojo.
But i have in this window to display some controls and after close to get
insurted data in parent window.
The problem is that i must create this modalwindow as module who will be
used in many different situation.
Do you have any idea how to do that.

Thanks.

Re: MyEclipse,Dogo, DIALOG

Posted by Werner Punz <we...@gmail.com>.
krasig schrieb:
> Hi GURUS.
>
> In the beginning, excuse me for the bad English.
>
> So, I must create modal window and i choose to create it with Dojo.
> But i have in this window to display some controls and after close to get
> insurted data in parent window.
> The problem is that i must create this modalwindow as module who will be
> used in many different situation.
> Do you have any idea how to do that.

This has neither to do with myeclipse nor with myfaces unless you
use the sandbox dialog wrapper.

you probably will have to defined a set of dialogs
or set a div within the dialog
and push your stuff in via innerhtml (via dhtml)
but a set of dialogs is probably the cleanest solution.