Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Ramit Arora <ra...@gmail.com> on 2008/03/24 17:30:12 UTC

Re: Problems with Pure Master/Slave in AMQ 5.0.0

Hi,
I am facing the same issue with 5.0.0. Has something been done about it? The
Master/Slave topology seeems to work fine for a small number of clients
(around 20-30) but fails after that. This might turn out to be a showstopper
for us.

Thanks,
Ramit