Posted to dev@spamassassin.apache.org by "Philip M. Gollucci" <pg...@p6m7g8.com> on 2010/03/05 04:25:46 UTC

ASF front end mx's are now running SA 3.3.0

Hi all,

As we like to eat our own dog food, we've updated our front line mx's

athena (mx1.us) and nike (mx1.eu) to 3.3.0 from 2.2.5.

HTH

VP Apache Infrastructure; Member, Apache Software Foundation
Committer,                        FreeBSD Foundation
Consultant,                       P6M7G8 Inc.
Sr. System Admin,                 Ridecharge Inc.

Work like you don't need the money,
love like you'll never get hurt,
and dance like nobody's watching.

Re: ASF front end mx's are now running SA 3.3.0

Posted by "Philip M. Gollucci" <pg...@p6m7g8.com>.
On 3/5/2010 6:12 AM, Mark Martinec wrote:
> Philip,
>
>> Hi all,
>> As we like to eat our own dog food, we've updated our front line mx's
>> athena (mx1.us) and nike (mx1.eu) to 3.3.0 from 2.2.5.
>> HTH
>
> That is good to hear. Please let us know if you notice any trouble
> or have any questions, we'll be glad to help.
>
> I hope you are using the version from FreeBSD ports, which includes
> some of the more important patches that will come with SpamAssassin
> 3.3.1 (not to worry, you'd probably come across these issues by now
> if they'd be relevant for that installation).

Yes, of course we are :)

Posted by Mark Martinec <Ma...@ijs.si>.
Philip,

> Hi all,
> As we like to eat our own dog food, we've updated our front line mx's
> athena (mx1.us) and nike (mx1.eu) to 3.3.0 from 2.2.5.
> HTH

That is good to hear. Please let us know if you notice any trouble
or have any questions, we'll be glad to help.

I hope you are using the version from FreeBSD ports, which includes
some of the more important patches that will come with SpamAssassin
3.3.1 (not to worry, you'd probably come across these issues by now
if they'd be relevant for that installation).

Regards
   Mark