Posted to dev@continuum.apache.org by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com> on 2008/08/31 20:10:52 UTC

Trouble building the Continuum Plugin docs?

I'm having trouble with 'mvn site' in both the trunk and branch.  Anyone else?

$ mvn site
[INFO] Building Maven Continuum Plugin
[INFO] [enforcer:enforce {execution: default}]
[INFO] [plugin:descriptor]
[INFO] Using 2 extractors.
[INFO] Applying extractor for language: java
[INFO] Extractor for language: java found 20 mojo descriptors.
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO] Error extracting plugin descriptor: 'Goal: add-ant-project
already exists in the plugin descriptor for prefix: continuum
Existing implementation is: org.apache.maven.continuum.plugin.AddAntProject
Conflicting implementation is: org.apache.maven.continuum.plugin.AddAntProject'

Strangely, if I change into maven-continuum-plugin, 'mvn site' works fine there.

(Should we change that to continuum-maven-plugin?)

--
Wendy

Re: Trouble building the Continuum Plugin docs?

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.
On Sun, Aug 31, 2008 at 11:25 AM, Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org> wrote:
> 2008/8/31 Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>:
>> I'm having trouble with 'mvn site' in both the trunk and branch.  Anyone else?

> Do you have a local installation of the current maven-plugin-plugin trunk ?
> I think we have to lock the version. (I build it locally without issue).

With what version?  It does fail with the latest snapshot in my local
repo.  I'm trying it with maven-plugin-plugin 2.4.3 in
pluginManagement.  (Or is this a reporting plugin?)

>> Strangely, if I change into maven-continuum-plugin, 'mvn site' works fine there.
>>
>> (Should we change that to continuum-maven-plugin?)
> +1 (we are now a TLP :-) ).

Okay, but not for 1.2.x. :)

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.