Posted to dev@ctakes.apache.org by Shady Hussein <sh...@gmail.com> on 2013/02/06 13:39:09 UTC

Running cTAKES without CVD UI

Dear All,
   Is there a way to run cTakes & UIMA without the CVD UI, I simply want to
give it the text without using the UI. I googled this and checked
stackoverflow but didn't  find anything useful. Thanks

--
Thanks and best Regards,

Shady AbdelAziz

RE: Running cTAKES without CVD UI

Posted by "Masanz, James J." <Ma...@mayo.edu>.
One way is to take a  look at
http://uima.apache.org/d/uimaj-2.4.0/tutorials_and_users_guides.html#ugr.tug.cpe.running_cpe_from_application

I think an easier way once you get over the learning curve is to use uimaFit
http://code.google.com/p/uimafit/wiki/GettingStarted

-- James