Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by "KARR, DAVID (ATTSI)" <dk...@att.com> on 2010/11/11 01:28:17 UTC

WSDLToJava not setting exit code

I think perhaps that WSDLToJava is not setting a proper exit code on
exceptions.  I have a build that was failing in WSDLToJava because of an
error in the bindings file, but the build continued as if there was no
error.  Am I missing something?

Re: WSDLToJava not setting exit code

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
On Wednesday 10 November 2010 7:28:17 pm KARR, DAVID (ATTSI) wrote:
> I think perhaps that WSDLToJava is not setting a proper exit code on
> exceptions.  I have a build that was failing in WSDLToJava because of an
> error in the bindings file, but the build continued as if there was no
> error.  Am I missing something?

Are you calling the code directly or calling the shell script/bat file in the
bin directory?   I'm not seeing anything obvious.

Any chance you can debug in and see which System.exit is being called?

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org

RE: WSDLToJava not setting exit code

Posted by "KARR, DAVID (ATTSI)" <dk...@att.com>.

Hmm, I noticed the check for the "exitOnFinish" system property, so I
tried setting that on the command line, but it made no difference.