Posted to embperl@perl.apache.org by Kee Hinckley <na...@somewhere.com> on 2004/03/17 16:06:54 UTC

Embperl programmer needed

Sorry for the semi-off-topic post.  Please reply directly to me.

I have a project that I don't have time to do.  Requires
DBIx::Recordset and HTML::Embperl knowledge.  I'd prefer someone who
is permanently in the consulting business rather than someone who is
in-between jobs (I'd just gotten the last person up-to-speed when he
got a job offer), but....

Thanks.

--
Kee Hinckley
http://www.messagefire.com/         Next Generation Spam Defense

everyone else's.

Re: Embperl programmer needed

Posted by Kee Hinckley <na...@somewhere.com>.
At 9:35 PM -0500 3/17/04, Ruben I Safir wrote:
>Whewre?

It's all remote consulting, so I don't really care.  I'm based in the
Boston, MA US area.

Posted by Ruben I Safir <ru...@mrbrklyn.com>.
Whewre?

On 2004.03.17 10:06 Kee Hinckley wrote:
> Sorry for the semi-off-topic post.  Please reply directly to me.
>
> I have a project that I don't have time to do.  Requires
> DBIx::Recordset and HTML::Embperl knowledge.  I'd prefer someone who
> is permanently in the consulting business rather than someone who is
> in-between jobs (I'd just gotten the last person up-to-speed when he
> got a job offer), but....
>
> Thanks.
>
> --
> Kee Hinckley
> http://www.messagefire.com/         Next Generation Spam Defense
> http://commons.somewhere.com/buzz/  Writings on Technology and Society
>
> I'm not sure which upsets me more: that people are so unwilling to accept
> responsibility for their own actions, or that they are so eager to regulate
> everyone else's.

Brooklyn Linux Solutions

proportions in the mind of the world  - RI Safir 1998

http://fairuse.nylxs.com

http://www.mrbrklyn.com - Consulting
http://www.inns.net <-- Happy Clients
http://www2.mrbrklyn.com/resources - Unpublished Archive or stories and articles from around the net