Posted to dev@accumulo.apache.org by Sean Busbey <bu...@cloudera.com> on 2014/02/27 19:04:49 UTC

Pushing out minor unassigned issues to 1.6.1

Unless someone objects, I'd like to push out all outstanding
{minor,trivial} issues that aren't assigned to 1.6.1.

Right now that means

* ACCUMULO-2402 report.pl fails on normal stats output
* ACCUMULO-1426 old links in documentation
* ACCUMULO-2233 Continuous Verify job should find ranges on cloned table
* ACCUMULO-2410 TServerUtils no longer needs to catch NPE as a thrift bug
workaround

I think all of these can wait for after we get the bulk of things out in
1.6.0. Thoughts?

-Sean

Re: Pushing out minor unassigned issues to 1.6.1

Posted by Bill Havanki <bh...@clouderagovt.com>.
+1

Posted by Sean Busbey <bu...@cloudera.com>.
I chatted with Vines on IRC and have now moved these 4 tickets off to 1.6.1.

Posted by Keith Turner <ke...@deenlo.com>.
+1